- Growth of individual artisans, local co-ops and traditional sustainable practices.
- Healthy employment for the South American populations. Creation of business empowerment programs for artisans co-ups.
- Sustainability-Tagua nuts and seeds are renewable and are harvested from palm trees in the Rainforest, without harming the trees in any way.
- Preservation of the rainforest by raising the economic value of these palms, preventing their destruction, and promoting their replanting.
- Recycling and reusing of waste products like leather, cane sugar (for our packaging) and more.